Saturday 5 January 2013

Weird and strange dresses! :) (Top 10)

Hey peepz! Here are some dresses that are really funny to look at! :) They could go for Hallowen or something like that, but 
NOT weddings or proms 
o: (only from 8-10 could be used for proms) :o


1- Pregnant Prom Dress


In my opinion, it is the most hilarious one of them all :)

2- Couture Dress

I love cute rainbows and candy lands, this is too much and makes her look like a BOK BOK chicken, maybe it would fit better if it wasn't a person XD

3- Ball-Ballonish Dress

It is pretty but it looks like a new years party room because of all the balloons on the dress, I would be scared to put on the dress because the balloons might POP! :S

4- Too-Many-Flowers Dress

It looked very pretty at the beginning because the flowers looked like fabrik to me, but then I realized that it was flowers and I laughed :D

5- Giant Hat Dress

I think the dress is very funny because the girl is very pretty and maybe very tall, but in that dress she looks like a Barbie doll because the dress and hat are GIANT!!! :P

6- How-Can-She-Walk Dress

OMG!! At the top the dress looks beautiful but, when I looked down it's where I realized that the dress is a disaster! How can she possibly walk?! Well, it was her choice to model the dress :-/

7- The “Hotdog” Model Dress

This dress is my favourite, because in my opinion it looks like a hotdog and that would fit perfectly for Halloween. It is very sophisticated but a dress is not meant to have a round top on the head, and that is why I put it here, with the weird dresses ;)

8- Weird-looking Demi Lovato Dress

This dress is very weird, but I could wear it for prom, but nothing else because it is so triangular. :3

9-LoL Debby Ryan Dress

This dress looks very funny and you could also use it for prom but nothing else :( because it is again very triangular shaped and in my opinion it is a very weird dress but it's also a quite pretty dress. B-)

10-Prettiest-Dress-in-the-Top-10-List Dress

This dress is very pretty but in my opinion, it's only ideal for prom, because in prom it doesn't really matter what you are wearing, but just to have fun and dance. This dress is still in the top 10 list because it is not that pretty. I chose to put it at nr. 10 because it is not that ugly to be put on nr. 1 but, it isn't pretty enough to not be put on the top 10 list of weird dresses. : *

1 comment:

  1. Hey peepz, it's me, Cherrie Coakley!
    If you think you have seen or you have uglier dresses, then send the link/picture to me so that I can change the list and put you as owner of the picture!

    ReplyDelete